Land Area Names
- Custom name your Land Area – 10,000 PED
Location of Teleporters & Service centers
- Custom location to your specification – 75,000 PED
Purchased teleporters and service centers are placed near the Land Area fertilizer station by default. The above option offers the ability to customise the location of new or existing teleporters and service centers.
Located in cities and settlements of all sizes, teleporters allow colonists to travel from one place to another in the blink of an eye. A colonist can travel from any one teleporter to any other teleporter he or she has previously visited.
A teleporter on your Land Area makes it easily accessible for other participants and opens up other development upgrade options to better promote your Land Area.
- Arkadian Teleporter – 75,000 PED
By default, Teleporters inherit the Land Area name.
- Custom Teleporter Name – 10,000 PED
IFN Supply Dropship Package
A service center provides participants with various utilities they may need on your Land Area.
- IFN Supply Dropship (Choice of 6 terminals) – 150,000 PED (Includes Auctioneer, Technician & Manufacturing Machine)
IFN Supply Dropship Add-ons
Hunters and miners can prolong their activity on your Land Area if you provide trade terminals, repair terminals and storage terminals, where they can stock up on ammunition, repair their tools and offload their finds for safe keeping.
- Trade terminal – 15,000 PED
- Repair terminal – 15,000 PED
- Revival terminal – 15,000 PED
- Society terminal – 15,000 PED
- Storage terminal – 15,000 PED
- Manufacturing machine – 15,000 PED
- Auctioneer – 25,000 PED
Tailored Chat Message for HOF/Global on Land Area. For example: John Smithy Smith killed a creature (Riptor Guardian) worth 100 PED at the Hunters Paradise land area. 5,000 PED for one year or 20,000 PED for five years.
Live streaming on your Land Area with music of your choice – 10,000 PED